Skip to content
How you can help
There are many ways in which you can help:
- Come to our meetings – Meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of every month (except December), from 5 – 6 pm, at the Activities Hall, Uniting Church, William Street, Bathurst. All interested people are welcome, whether members or not.
- Become an active member. The membership fee is $20 per calendar year.
- Help with our refugee hosting events (provision of meals and/or company). Again register your interest by email.
- Make a donation. Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
- Check out the organisations listed under Links where you will find further ways of supporting refugees and asylum seekers.
To make a donation you can either
- Send a cheque or money order (made out to the Bathurst Refugee Support Group) to our postal address, and please include your address PO Box 81, Bathurst 2795, so we can send you a receipt; or
- make a direct deposit into our account with Greater Building Society, BSB 637-000, Account No. 78 1688 746. Please send us an email with your name and address, firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a receipt.